Rose & Max Rady Jewish Community Centre
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND PAYROLL COORDINATOR
The Rose and Max Rady Jewish Community Centre is a not-for-profit community agency providing a broad range of programs to meet the diverse needs of its members, the Jewish Community and the community-at-large. Programs include cultural, social, educational, childcare, health, fitness and recreational activities. The Centre serves all age groups from infant to older adult.
We are currently seeking a full time Accounts Payable and Payroll Coordinator who will be responsible for the following:
- Update demographic, personnel and pay rate changes to individual records.
- Process semi-monthly payroll for 120 – 150 employees using Ceridian payroll software.
- Maintain accurate payroll records on benefits, vacation, and sick leave accruals.
- Ensure personnel information is filed appropriately.
- Prepare T4, WCB and E & H Tax reports and documentation for filing with Revenue Canada, the Workers’ Compensation Board, and the Province of Manitoba.
- Prepare annual T4A-NRs and the required documentation for filing with Revenue Canada for foreign performers.
- Receive and verify purchase orders and invoices.
- Verify that transactions comply with the Rady JCC Procurement Policy.
- Prepare batches of invoices for payment and manage regular cheque runs using Great Plains software.
- Maintain updated vendor files with paid invoices.
- Prepare regular and required remittances for GST, PST and T4A-NR withholdings.
The Rady JCC provides a competitive salary and a broad range of healthcare and pension benefits including a fitness membership.
Applicants must be well organized, possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have good attention to detail. The selected candidate must be proficient in and have a minimum of two years of payroll experience (Ceridian software preferred). She/he must also be proficient in MSExcel and MSWord. Accounts Payable experience would be an asset.
Resumes and a cover letter including salary expectations should be sent in confidence no later than January 25, 2023.
Interviews with suitable candidates will be conducted as resumes are received.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Payroll: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-01-25
Expected start date: 2023-02-16
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.