European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
The Assistant provides administrative support to staff, including travel arrangements and secretarial assistance in project preparation.
The Assistant provides comprehensive high quality secretarial support to staff from various teams represented in the EBRD Resident Office (RO) (e.g. bankers, economists, lawyers) and also works in cooperation with service providers (travel agencies, courier companies, various suppliers)
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Screen telephone calls, taking messages and passing them on as appropriate, providing a professional front of house service.
- Ensuring the correct correspondence gets to the correct EBRD staff member.
- Manage the diaries of the Bankers if required to assist with the smooth running of the office and key stakeholder’s schedules.
- Proof read and draft routine business correspondence for Banker’s signature, editing, photocopying, scanning and binding documents;
- Organising conference calls, video conferences, external and internal meetings;
- Travel arrangements for various business trips, including visas arrangements and preparation of travel expense claims ECFs and following up reimbursement process
- Providing administrative support in project preparation/ due diligence/ monitoring: updating projects databases and filing project documents, preparation of contract request forms, communication with Technical Cooperation team
- updating DTM entries as per the OPSCOM minutes and memo; OpsCom preparation: video-link organising.
- Assist in the organisation of workshops and seminars, preparing presentations for internal and external meetings;
- Working with visiting missions in the related areas
- To replace receptionist in his absence Ad-hoc other secretarial and administrative duties when required.
- Translation of short documents (max. 1,5-2 pages)
- Depending on RO working with petty cash payments can be required
- Depending on RO may be assigned to coordinate in visa/registration issues, liaise with the MFA
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Higher education
- Fluent English, with excellent written and oral communication skills and preferably Polish
- Secretarial and administrative experience essential
- Good organisational skills, proactive and flexible attitude to work essential.
- Ability to prioritise own work and to work on own initiative.
- Good communications skills, including pleasant and efficient telephone manner
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.
Programme and Administrative AssistantInternational Labour OrganizationVientiane, LaosVientiane, Laos
Area Manager Western UkraineWorld Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)UkraineUkraine
Policy Officer – LNG Expert (AD7)European Union Agency for the Cooperation of Energy RegulatorsSloveniaSlovenia
Service Support Worker – Emergency DepartmentBritish Red CrossUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern IrelandUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland