Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Center Clinical Supervisor
The Center BCBA Supervisor supports the Clinical Director or Region Director with training, supervision and development in the Region. The Center BCBA Supervisor carries a client caseload and in collaboration with the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of the individualized ABA treatment plan for all clients. The Center BCBA Supervisor also supports, supervises, and trains technicians in carrying out direct ABA programming.
- Generous compensation (earn over $100k! after 25 billable hours) & benefits with growth opportunities
- Guaranteed base + High hourly rate!!!
- Get mentored by experienced and supportive Clinical Directors
- Positive work environment with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance
- Access to a wealth of resources, training, and support systems to help you do your job better and more efficiently
- Assist in conducting RBT competency assessment within the center
- Provide support and mentorship to incoming Clinical Supervisors within the center location
- Embrace and promote Company culture and core values.
- Billable expectation is consistently billing up to 25 hours weekly.
- Maintain a caseload of up to 8-12 clients within the center
- Develop and supervise individualized ABA programs for clients in the center location.
- Assessment and Treatment Plan Development:
- Create treatment plans and reassessment/progress reports to meet the requirements of Company policy, regulatory agencies, and funding sources.
- Develop and conduct assessments and create behavior intervention plans.
- Make adjustments to client treatment plans as needed based on progress.
- Provide supervision as required for clients as required by treatment plan (10-20% of direct ABA hours)
- Lead, supervise and mentor a team of behavior technicians. Provide session feedback, training, modeling to BT as needed.
- Assist with the set up of shadowing and training opportunities of incoming technicians and clinical supervisors within the center
- Review all session notes and data taken by BT’s to monitor client progress and BT proficiency.
- Conduct performance evaluations for Supervisees (behavior technicians) on Company required frequency.
- Conduct Supervision and competency assessments for RBTs and BCBA candidates.
- Provide parent training and facilitate team meetings on treatment techniques; maintain positive working relationship with client’s family; respond to guardian questions in timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with other team members and professionals as needed to ensure optimal client progress and outcomes.
- Assist staff with implementation of crisis management and de-escalation of clients within the center
- May be required to become a trainer and administer the Safety Care training
- Coverage of clinical supervision or session as needed or assigned
- Responsible for the materials within the clinic (organization, sign out, and collection) in collaboration with center coordinator
- Develop and implement center-based social skills programming and curriculum in collaboration with Director
- Develop and implement center-based school readiness program and curriculum in collaboration with Director
- Assist the center coordinator with daily center management tasks
- Assist with opening and closing operations within the center
- Maintain a positive, open, and objective attitude towards others.
- Meets all deadlines set by Company, regulatory agencies and funding sources.
- Meet billable hour expectation and other KPI requirements set by Company.
- Must abide by BACB guidelines, ethics, and regulations. Must abide by all regulatory body and funding source requirements.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Kadiant.
- Perform other duties as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in applied behavioral analysis, psychology, or education.
- BCBA certification issued by the BACB.
- Appropriate state license as required in state of employment.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence and acceptable driving record.
- Prior experience working as BCBA or RBT preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and ABA software (Central Reach preferred).
- Candidate must be open and available for case assignments within a certain distance. We cannot guarantee cases will be only in the city and state advertised in. Sole purpose of advertising in different cities and states is to build pipeline and attend to client needs in different cities within appropriate time.
- We do not offer remote services. Telehealth and Face to Face services will be assigned based on client’s availability, needs, case requirements, and any state requirements.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Paid time off & holidays
- Sick Time: Sick pay will be paid in accordance with state/local sick pay requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Strong and ethical corporate team and supports
- Access to free and extensive trainings and CEU library
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Bonus incentive program for employee referrals
- Ongoing mentoring
- Healthy work-life balance
Kadiant is a fast paced and rapidly growing nationwide ABA company with a primary focus on helping individuals reach their highest potential through high quality ABA Therapy. Our team works together from the corporate CEO to the local therapist to accomplish the goal of helping one individual at a time! We are looking for a professional, energetic, talented, and driven workers to join our team to provide outstanding ABA services.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Kadiant is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Important Note: Kadiant provides services reimbursed by state and federal funders which, pursuant to state and federal statutes, require Kadiant to conduct practitioner screening through the OIG Exclusion Database, System for Award Management (SAM) Database, state level Department of Health Care Services Provider Suspension List, and/or state Medicaid Exclusion Lists prior to employment, before you provide Services to Clients, and throughout employment with Kadiant. If you appear on any of those exclusion databases or lists, Kadiant will be unable to employ you as a patient/client care provider or in any clinical position where you provide some level of service that will result in Kadiant’s billing for services. Appearing on any of the lists mentioned in this section will automatically exclude you from hire and employment with Kadiant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.