Northwest ABA is hiring for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst position for Pierce County!
Northwest ABA is looking for a committed BCBA to join our team as a Clinical Supervisor for our Tukwila Clinic and provide ABA services to the King County area. Grow and help cultivate our mission-oriented and fun company that values teamwork, professional development, and diversity!
((Clinical Supervisor, Applied Behavior Analysis, BCBA, Licensed Behavior Analyst ))
Mission and Values of Northwest ABA ~ ABLE
“Achieving a better life experience for children, families, and professionals regardless of disabilities and cultural backgrounds.”
Benefits of the Clinical Supervisor Position
- Full Health/dental/vision benefits with 25% employee premium responsibility
- 15 vacation days & 10 sick days, PTO accrued at 6.25% X worked hours per week.
- 8 paid holidays for full-time employees after 6 months
- Quarterly bonuses for exceeding billing requirements
- Enrollment in employer-sponsored retirement plan with 3% company match
- Professional development stipend for hourly & salary
- Salaried employees receive employer-sponsored short-term disability insurance
- Excellent work-life balance , flexible schedule
Competitive pay, based on experience and certification. Quarterly performance-based bonuses awarded. Salary and Hourly wage options available.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Supervisor
- Providing and conducting client assessments, plan development and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum client progress.
- Engage in parent training and ensure the process by creating and modeling programs that empower parents by providing them with skills and techniques to support the positive behavior development of their child.
- Managing clinical supervision of Behavior Technicians, providing training in the use of data collection, positive behavior supports, intervention techniques and instructional methodologies for staff.
- Providing direction and inspiring leadership, role modeling high performance and achieving client goals.
- Oversee implementation of and adherence to company’s policies and procedures.
- Continue to remain current regarding new research, current trends and developments in ABA, autism and related fields.
- Adhere to all company policies, including state regulated mandated reporter obligations as applicable and as described in the company’s employee handbook.
- BCBA & LBA (WA DOH) certification that is active
- Desired: At least one year experience in the ABA field working with individuals with autism as a BCBA.
- Experience supervising and managing ABA services from clinical perspective
- Strong organizational skills; with an ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Desire to work in a diverse environment with a committed group of professionals
- Commitment to providing the highest quality of care while maintaining client confidentiality
Opportunity for Growth
Multiple layers of support, mentorship, collaboration, professional development opportunities with Regional Directors and fellow supervisors.
Have the opportunity to design and implement staff training, client and clinic programming and clinical operations.
On-going team-building activities and festive company training events.
Recognition programs and Social Engagements
Recognition & Referral award programs for all departments.
Engaging social events -Company socials, Summer BBQ’s, County employee gatherings.
What our supervisors say about Northwest ABA
“On the days I come home from NWABA I am so happy and inspired to work with the staff, clients, and families. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such an amazing clinic! It’s the little gestures you do that make me feel so appreciated and thankful to be part of the NWABA family.” -KA, Clinical Supervisor
All employees who provide services for Northwest ABA Clients will be issued PPE. *Per the Governor’s Proclamation 20-05 under Chapters 38.08, 38.52 and 43.06 of the RCW, WA state requires all state employees, higher education, childcare, and K-12 education employees, and most health and long-term care providers (including ABA providers) to be fully vaccinated with a recommended COVID-19 vaccine by October 18, 2021 as a condition of employment, which Northwest ABA will uphold and enforce. Medical and Religious exemptions will now be considered with proper documentation provided.
EEO Statement & Commitment to Diversity
Northwest ABA is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to and encourages diversity and inclusion within our company. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. Northwest ABA makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and client requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
ALL NEW HIRES WILL COMPLETE NORTHWEST ABA’S CORONAVIRUS-19 Safety and Illness Guidelines TRAINING BEFORE PROVIDING ABA SERVICES TO THE GREATER COMMUNITY. All employees who provide services for Northwest ABA Clients will be issued PPE equipment.
- Master’s (Required)
- ABA: 1 year (Required)
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst certificate (Required)
- License Behavior Analyst Certification through WA DOH (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.