- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking to hire an individual with strong & demonstrated experience in Transformation, and Analytical Assessments related projects. The incumbent will report to the Transformation Manager and working closely with multiple teams at CTG & would be required to suggest ways to improve information visibility, and streamline & build smoother processes across multiple teams to serve our customers better.
Assigned as but not limited to:
- Prepares & improves current reporting / analysis processes; develop new reports /dashboards to provide management insights on headcount / project trends, staff ratio, Female First, etc. & uncover areas for continuous improvements.
- Co-creator of new digital transformation projects, developing new ideas & methods to streamline current processes.
- Provides expertise to CS3’s projects & leads on engaging cross functional teams on process optimization opportunities (e.g., digital transformation, supplier / vendor payment, procurement, etc.) Ensure change management plan dependencies (e.g., user adoption / engagement, business continuity, readiness, change risks / impact, etc.) is understood by all stakeholders / process owners& Managed accordingly
- Coordinates the execution of projects related to process improvements & establishing policies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement & lean thinking.
- Define & drive cross functional initiatives that integrate strategy, process, technology & people further enabling an easy, integrated & intelligent experience for customers & team members.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned.
- Reports to Transformation Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps)
- Knowledge of Python programming language in Odoo framework is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Excel Macros and Excel Automate Script (Power M language)
- Results oriented with a strong drive to accomplish objectives & meet high standards.
- Self-motivated & driven to achieve deliverables, ability to multitask a variety of projects with significant customer impact.
- Demonstrated experience in programming in Power Apps.
- Excellent customer oriented & continuous improvement mindset.
- Knowledge in Design-Thinking and Agile methodologies, with experience in Kanban or Scrum.
- Ability to communicate effectively & confidently with customers at all levels both internally & externally, and globally.
- Ethical, trustworthy and confidential
- Dedication, commitment & flexibility
- This has no team management responsibility.
- Bachelor’s in information technology, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant Analysis experience (essential).
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable relevant Process Improvement experience (essential).
- Minimum of 3 year/s of experience in Middle East (essential).
- Fluent in English (essential)
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role
How to apply