Bonaventure Senior Living
Bonaventure of Albany has exciting job openings for Caregivers and Medication Aides!
Starting from $15.00
Paid Training, no experience necessary for Caregiver and Medication Aide.
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 420 Geri St NW Albany, OR 97321.
Call 541-497-5600 for more information.
Find your purpose in Caregiving!
We’re looking for passionate people to become part of a close-knit team that truly cares about our seniors. We know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone’s story by joining Team Bonaventure today.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage – From $15.00
- Health Benefits – Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of 30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account – For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement – Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth – We provide on the job paid training. In addition, we provide paid education assistance and career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement – Online education opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off – To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
- Training – We offer paid training for Caregiver, in home Caregiver, Med Aide, and Med Tech, even if you don’t have experience, we will train you!
What does a Caregiver/Medication Aide do for Bonaventure?
These positions are critical within our health care department. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication’s administration record).
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Albany
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.