Loch Lomond Villa, Inc.
Loch Lomond Villa is a long-term care community of health and social care providers committed to enhancing the lives of our residents where they are proud to call us their home. Our comprehensive person-centered approach ensures our residents receive the most innovative and expert care possible, while our compassion and dedication keep our focus exclusively on the individual. Our core values, along with our Planetree Person-Centered Care Philosophy, form the basis of our relationship with our residents, their families, our staff, and the community. Loch Lomond Villa is nationally accredited (Accreditation Canada) and is a Gold Certified Organization through Planetree International Inc. As the largest nursing home in region 2, we have proudly served our residents and the community for 50 years.
Loch Lomond Villa Inc. is currently seeking applicants for the position of full-time Chief Executive Officer reporting to a volunteer Board of Directors.
- Baccalaureate degree in a field of study relevant to the operation of a 150+ beds of a nursing home including or supplemented by recognized courses in administration and/or health care; and eight years relevant healthcare management experience. OR
- A Master’s degree in a field of study relevant to the operation of a nursing home is an asset including or supplemented by recognized courses in administration and/or health care; and eight years healthcare management experience.
- Demonstrates a high degree of leadership initiative, integrity, and administrative ability.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in a non-profit organization considered an asset.
- Must provide a clean Criminal Record/Vulnerable Persons check, and clearance must be obtained from Social Development Vulnerable persons database.
- Must provide a pre-employment medical and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
The CEO manages the day-to-day operations in a manner consistent with the mission statement, as established by the Board of Directors. The CEO represents the home and the Board of Directors and establishes good rapport with a variety of agencies such as Government Departments, Nursing Home Services, New Brunswick Association of Nursing Homes, banks, contractors, vendors, unions and professional groups, and community stakeholders.
This position is responsible for management of change as it affects Loch Lomond Villa, as well as continuous evaluation of all ongoing activities in a manner consistent with the principles of Continuous Quality Improvement and Health and Safety. The incumbent ensures responsible administration, planning, and decision making considering the impact on residents, staff, tenants, families, and the community.
The CEO exercises a very high degree of initiative, leadership and independent judgment while managing human resources and directing operations.
Please apply in writing with a resume no later than Friday, February 10th, 2023
We thank you for your interest, however, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.lochlomondvilla.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Healthcare management: 8 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-10
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.