Avem Health Partners
The facility Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the day-to-day operations of the hospital. The facility CEO will play a key role in carrying out the organization’s strategic plan helping to assure Key Performance Indicators and other organizational goals are being completed and systems are in place to measure their successes and shortcomings on a regular basis. This position’s role is to integrate and align care and operations through the facility and establish long-range goals and plans by working with the board of directors and the executive management team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the overall operations of the hospital in accordance with policies established by management and facility Board.
- Provides direction and ensures appropriate systems and structures are in place for the effective management and control of the hospital and its resources including the employment, development, control, direction and patient care.
- Optimize operational performance by ensuring the continued financial viability of Avem Health Partners operational units through sound fiscal management and monitoring programmatic progress.
- Enforce and encourage an organizational structure to ensure accountability of all departments and staff for fulfilling the mission, objectives and strategic plan.
- Effectively manages organizational risk and business continuity plans; supervises reporting/ tracking, follow up, and remediation of identified risks.
- Responsible for translating performance measures of the facility into useful information to the executive leadership team and direct service staff, as well as converting organizational strategies into measurable, actionable plans.
- Communicate with related health care agencies to promote co-ordination and/or planning of local health care services.
- Identify and implement growth opportunities.
- Coach and assist facility leaders as they implement plans.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs, and ensuring that all program activities operate consistently and ethically within the mission and values of the company.
- Assist the team in developing or enhancing the operational/quality framework for hospital processes and systems.
- Ensure program and corporate compliance with primary health care policies and procedures as well as external regulatory bodies and other professional review and standards boards.
- In conjunction with the corporate leadership team, assures the facility meets all legal, regulatory and contract requirements for the provision of services.
- Responsible for the development of the plan of operations and coordinating corresponding budgets reflecting the volume, revenues, expenses, staffing and capital needs of the facility.
- Evaluates the results of overall operation regularly and reports these results to the executive management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The individual must support the mission, vision, and goals of Avem Health Partners and serve as a role model within the company.
- Exhibit positive customer service behavior in every day work interactions.
- Demonstrate a courteous and respectful attitude to internal workforce and external customers.
- Communicate accurately and appropriately.
- Handle difficult situations in a discreet and professional manner.
- Hold self-accountable for professional practice.
- Participate in performance improvement activities utilizing principles to support and improve departmental goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of unit goals and is active in committees and projects to achieve these goals.
- Keep current with literature regarding changing practices, interventions and best practices.
- Assume responsibility for seeking out educational and professional opportunities for personal learning needs and growth as well as meeting mandatory education requirements.
- Act as a preceptor as requested.
- Demonstrate excellent work attendance and actively participate in a variety of meetings and training sessions as required.
- Executive demeaner and presence.
- Champions change initiatives, quality and safety.
- Be driven by both personal and organizational values and have a passion for meeting the needs of people and their communities.
- Adhere to the Avem Health Partners Code of Conduct and Standards of Behavior. Complies with established policies and procedures and all health and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, or related field is highly preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of health management experience; with five (5) years of in senior management.
- Knowledge of clinical and operational standards.
- Experience in Critical Access Hospital, LTAC or STAC preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance required.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with persons throughout the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to motivate diverse groups of employees to accomplish goals and objectives of company.
- Commitment to creating and sustaining high-quality healthcare delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Extensive budgeting and financial management experience.
- Strong systematic problem-solving skills, ability to work cross functionally with the ability to build consensus.
- Experience in a leadership role indicated by successfully forming a team that is highly productive and demonstrates collaborative relationships with multi-disciplinary teams
- Independent clinical licensure preferred
- Member of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Such accommodations must be requested by the employee/applicant to be considered.
- This job requires visual abilities, auditory abilities, must be intact to perform duties.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anadarko, OK 73005: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience in Critical Access Hospital, LTAC or STAC?
- Do you have independent clinical licensure?
- Are you a member of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- health management: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.