Communications Advisor – Internal Communications
An oil and gas/ energy company is seeking a Communications Advisor.
In order to qualify for this INDEFINITE CONTRACT position you MUST be degreed with 7+ years of experience!
Communications Advisor ? Internal Communications
Experience level is above a specialist level
- Location: Downtown
- Parking: $150/month parking allowance
Length: Indefinite contract ? long term!!
- Schedule: Hybrid ? 3 days in the office/ 2 days out of the office
- Pay: Up to $60/hour ($125K/year)
- Benefits: Holiday Pay/ 2 weeks accrued PTO/Medical Insurance provided by staffing agency (if needed).
- Strong writer
- Ability to take the employees voice and create a story
- Will be responsible for all intranet updates
- Will do all aspects of internal stories (interviews, script, video, etc.)
The Communications Advisor ? Internal Communications is responsible for the content development for internal communications, key internal projects from the Group, Brand and Local levels and serving as the primary contact for the company Foundation
- This position develops and implements internal communications read by staff locally in Houston as well as throughout the country.
- This position works with leadership/department heads to develop and execute communications strategies to align with their business goals.
- Position assists Director Communication in leading communications for all company affiliate-focused efforts in the US.
Qualifications/ Experience Required
- Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing or Communications
7+ years? experience in Communications with INTERNAL COMMUNICATION FOCUS
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong graphic design, page layout and web development skills
- Video production capabilities a plus
- Manages the intranet site (WAT) for the U.S., which supports multiple branches and sites, including weekly coordination and approvals with content providers, analysis of site content, and advisement for improvements
- Coordinates with Paris Communications and develops news and feature stories about the company
- Prepares and distributes news, announcements, messaging, stories to all and/or some employee bases
- Supports the team to craft and distribute messaging during times of crisis for the workforce (e.g. ? Hurricane season, winter freezes, floods, etc.)
- Oversees the Celebrating Our Success program to highlight positive efforts throughout the RC branch in the U.S.
Manages the Foundation from Paris, including the relationship locally and with HQ as well as the coordination of the Action! platform and events to support the employee volunteerism
Provides in-house design support for posters, brochures, flyers, ads, etc. for Business Units and Departments
Provide support for video production ? script writing, shooting, and editing ? as a means to share stories and/or messages internally.
- Manages, coordinates, and executes large scale projects as directed by executive leadership (Celebrating Our Champions awards program, WAT, Innovation Days, etc.)
- Monitors company presence in industry groups (e.g. – CCD, AEPW)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 125854 when responding to this ad.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.