AGT Foods, a division of Alliance Pulse Processors Inc., is seeking a talented Communications Production Specialist to join our team at our Saskatoon, SK corporate office.
Working within the AGT Foods Corporate Affairs team, the Communications Production Specialist will participate in the design and production of graphics and marketing materials to support AGT’s business units and tradeshow projects, create and edit video content, and administer and execute the company’s social media strategy.
Assist the Director on a day-to-day basis on a variety of corporate communications projects, including:
· Create graphics, marketing and video materials for advertising campaigns and tradeshows
· Create and update brochures and marketing materials to support sales activities
· Create and maintain graphics materials for internal communications activities
· Create and maintain product packaging layouts for AGT’s retail business units
· Assist in creating and maintaining websites and website content
· Assist the Director in designing and executing social media content to align with business goals, collaborating with internal clients to meet specific objectives
· Generate, edit, publish and share original text, graphic and video content for social media, as well as curate relevant content from other sources
· Proven work experience in advertising, graphic design and/or social media, with preference given to experience in a corporate communications environment or advertising agency
· Strong ability to use Mac-based graphics programs (Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere or After Effects) and Microsoft Office programs
· Photography skills an asset
· Good knowledge of current social media platforms and best practices
· Sound administration, organization and prioritization skills
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple ongoing projects with different objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with business units and project stakeholders
· Effective team player with well-developed interpersonal skills
For applicants outside of Canada, existing and valid work permit or work permission in Canada is required. Candidates not residing in Canada or requiring immigration support or assistance will not be considered.
Please apply with resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
AGT Foods values and supports employment equity in the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-02
Expected start date: 2023-02-20
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.