Communications Specialist (6-Month Contract Role) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Communications Specialist (6-Month Contract Role) in our company, BMO. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Communications Specialist (6-Month Contract Role) Job
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-16
Posted on: nearmejobs.eu
Communication solutions at BMO are used to help shape employee and customer experiences and bring information to life in a way that is exciting, simple and intuitive. Communications solutions are aligned with BMO communications principles, support the company culture and brand, support the improvement of business results and assist in increasing customer & employee engagement. Supports the planning, development and delivery of communication solutions to ensure the target audience can easily access, understand and action information. Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure that timelines are met and solutions are aligned to communication standards.
- Develops communication solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide communications insights and recommendations.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides recommendations and /or assists in problem solving activities and implementing solutions.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of communication.
- Organizes, distributes and publishes communication solutions.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Understands the business strategy and stakeholder needs to assess business issues & impacts on target employee and audiences.
- Understands communication principles/programs/approaches and effective ways to communicate (e.g. message development, vehicle selection, etc.)
- Supports the development and execution of communications plans & solutions.
- Works collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute communication solutions.
- Organizes and reviews material for compliance with relevant quality standards.
- Coordinates, tracks and manages the delivery and receipt of materials for translation, as required.
- Tracks progress to plans and escalates complaints, issues and concerns.
- Assists in the monitoring and measurement of communications solutions impacting the target audience. Gathers feedback and monitors performance of the effectiveness of existing communications content and the vehicles/platforms/tools/technology (e.g. Intranet, Portal, conference calls, e-mail, shared drives and SharePoint sites, social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogs, etc.).
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Recommends improvements, changes, additions or deletions of communication content and the vehicles/platforms/tools/technology as necessary. Coordinates with partners to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant.
- May assist in the planning and execution of events and conferences (as required).
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://nearmejobs.eu/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.