Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando Resort believes in-person collaboration is key to our success. Many of our Team Members work in a hybrid capacity, contributing from the workplace a minimum of three days per week. Some remote opportunities are available within specific departments. There are also roles that require being on-site full time. You’ll learn more about this during the application process.
JOB SUMMARY: Create compelling and modern photography, video, graphics, and layout for Team Member communication channels (including web, email, social media and digital signage) that informs and engages our Team Member audience, exemplifies our company culture, ensures adherence to the brand, and promotes Universal Orlando Resort as the premier employer of choice in Central Florida and the themed entertainment industry. Establish/arrange video and/or photo shoots to support editorial and engagement content needs for UOIC and in support of client needs. Oversee digital displays and physical signage, including content creation and relationship with digital network.
Please attach a portfolio of work for consideration. Position is Orlando based and hybrid in nature pending business needs. Strong photography skills desired.
- Create compelling photography and video for digital platforms including web, email, social media, and digital signage in alignment with our Company brand to deliver high impact messaging. Plan, develop and deliver editorial photography and/or videography on digital platforms as identified. Perform post-processing and editing of photos and video as needed.
- Develop visual campaigns and other imagery (logos, brand elements, etc.) for client needs, assuring consistency in messaging and theming to support our culture and business objectives. Generate creative concepts, themes, and delivery strategy and work to assure buy-in from various client groups (i.e. Diversity & Inclusion, Benefits, Team Member Services, etc.)
- Ensure nomenclature, voice, brand and IP considerations are being represented accurately and in line with UOR/UPR design guidelines. Coordinate necessary approvals (including IP review)
- Partner with UOIC project managers, internal clients, and stakeholders to ensure all visual assets and presentation of news and editorial content meets communication goals. Proactively build relationships across the destination to identify storytelling opportunities.
Channel Management & Optimization
- Oversee day-to-day platform messaging for backstage signage, both digital and physical, including scheduling and publishing for digital displays and coordinating installation and removal of physical signs as needed.
- Oversee Newsboard Network relationships, providing guidance, education, and subject matter expert support to in-field liaisons.
- Measure the impact of signage locations and make recommendations for additional or alternative positioning or messaging in alignment to business goals and objectives.
- Ensure field resources are in optimal condition (physical signage) and functioning properly (digital displays and media players).
Visual Asset Management and Tracking
- Maintain an accessible asset library with effective tagging and archival processes, including Team Member tracking. Oversee and maintain shared folders, libraries, and resources including UOIC content presence within MediaValet.
General Communications Support
- Provide content and logistical support for communication events, video/photo shoots, presentations, and other communications channels as identified.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is required in Communications, Public Relations, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, other related fields.
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of graphic design experience for digital channels (web, email, social media, etc.) required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Video development and videography experience preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.