In this position your primary responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the Redevelopment webpages by providing regular updates to maintain content accuracy and relevance;
- Collaborating with the Senior Consultant in strategic communication planning, development and implementation of communication initiatives;
- Writing and producing internal/external materials including: construction notices, newsletter articles, employee profiles, memos, brochures, fact sheets, posters, presentations, social media content, and website and intranet content.
- Ensuring that internal and external Redevelopment partners meet Fraser Health publishing guidelines, corporate identity, and branding for all media channels and publications;
Supporting the Vision, Values, Purpose and Commitments of Fraser Health including service delivery that is centered around patients/clients/residents and families:
As a member of the Redevelopment team, provides communication support to the Project by assisting in the development and implementation of internal and external communication initiatives through the utilization of a full suite of communication tools and social media including writing, editing, proofing and design.
Functions as an initial point of contact for internal and external inquiries through the Redevelopment email account and provides customer service by responding to information requests. Works in close collaboration with the Senior Consultant, Communications Redevelopment, in strategic communication planning, development and implementation of a variety of communication initiatives which require research and developing content for an array of information channels and needs, including regular communication updates related to the redevelopment project.
Collaborates with internal Fraser Health stakeholders to support project priorities; maintains communication channels, resources, standards and practices. This position has access to daily oversight provided by Senior Consultant, Communications Redevelopment.
- Provides support to the Redevelopment website and intranet by developing content and providing regular updates to maintain content accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
- Acts as first point of contact and provides customer service through the Redevelopment email account and other access points for the general public; responds to day-to-day information requests from internal and external stakeholders; researches needs, consults with subject matter experts and prepares/facilitates appropriate responses to requests.
- Ensure internal and external Redevelopment partners meet Fraser Health publishing guidelines, corporate identity and brand standards for all media channels and/or publications.
- Assists Redevelopment staff by collating content and designing a variety of regular communications products; tracks media coverage and issues and highlights areas that may require specific attention and/or action.
- Assists with assigned strategic communication plans including tactical support for internal stakeholders. Implements assigned internal and external communication plans and strategies using a full suite of communication tools, including social media.
- Assists with the development, coordination and implementation of special projects in support of Fraser Health’s organizational values.
- Writes and produces internal/external materials including: construction notices, newsletter articles, employee profiles, memos, brochures, fact sheets, posters, presentations, social media content, and website and intranet content.
- Maintains an awareness of new developments, trends and best practices through literature reviews, peer contacts, advisory groups, professional associations and attendance at professional development events.
- Participates in various communication-related committees, as assigned.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
Undergraduate degree in related discipline such as Communications or Public Relations, supplemented with three (3) years’ recent related communication experience in a health care environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities
Demonstrates the LEADS capabilities of Leads Self, Engages Others, Achieves Results, Develops Coalitions and supports Systems Transformation.
- Knowledge of current communication concepts, strategies and practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage projects on budget and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality/privacy when working with sensitive documents and/or materials.
- Ability to operate related equipment including applicable software applications.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.