The Corporate & SME Supervisor is responsible for leading and contributing the projects that drive revenue growth. He/she is responsible for the development, handling and executing marketing strategies to meet Corporate & SME needs, craft promotional messaging and products, and work to publish or distribute them to the enterprise accounts.
- Provide short-term and long-term market forecasts, reports and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of Corporate & SME clients.
- Communicate with management about marketing programs, strategies and budgets.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysing, and optimize accordingly.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to enhance the sales process and help positioning and messaging.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on Corporate & SME marketing initiatives & performance.
- Present ideas and final deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven with eye for creativity.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and strong attention to details.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
Number Of Positions
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Marketing, Business or related field.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.