At Eni, we are looking for a Cost Controller within Zubair Field Operating Division in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for providing cost reports, verifying actual activities timeline against planed and cost performance against plan, and identifying areas of potential Time/budget overrun requiring corrective action.
As a member of the maintenance field at ZFO will be responsible for:
- Providing time schedule and cost control reports
- Updating Cost Breakdown Structure according to existing cost estimates
- Verifying work progress status updating cost documentation and allocate costs to the right cost elements
- Carrying out cost risk analysis and supporting management of reserve utilization (contingency)
- Updating procurement and contract plans
- Performing earned value analysis
- Assuring/developing and maintaining all cost reports feeding in cost reporting systems (supported by software tools).
- Preparing and updating activities time schedule
- Verifying work progress status updating time schedule and allocating corrective actions if any
- Issuance of call off, Material and Service Requisition, Service Entry
- Providing services including assistance during contract preparation, contract administration and verification of contractual payments
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Technical/Economical diploma (degree preferred) (Planning and cost control engineering)
- experience in the Oil & Gas industry in onshore facilities
- experience in planning and cost control
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system for cost control management is required
- Economics General: Economics, Economics Planning and Control, Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/control
- Contracting: Def. of Contract Strategy, Variations and Claim Resolution
- Organization Processes: Project Management process
- Project Management: Planning & Budget programs and software, Close-Out Report Preparation, Cost control – Budgeting
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.