BETZ POOLS LTD.
Betz Pools Ltd. is a leader in the design, installation, renovation and service of custom pools and spas across Canada. Operating for over 85 years Betz Pools works to make our customers’ unique backyard paradise a reality, we are a trusted name in the industry, not only in installation, but also in pool opening, closing and all the services in between.
The successful candidate is aligned with who we are and where we are going as a company: We stay CLEAR at Betz with our Core Values of Communication, Learning, Engagement, Accountability and Respect. This is integral to the daily language, attitude and behaviour of our Customer Service Representatives.
Our company is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives with entry level experience in the swimming pool industry to join our team! Don’t have industry experience, that’s ok, apply anyways. As a Customer Service Representative, you are the voice of Betz Pools customers day after day. Working as a team, you will provide opportunity for our customers to be heard, ensure their information is accurate and up to date in our database reducing any service delays and allowing us to do what we do best, giving our customers the backyard paradise of their dreams.
· Answer incoming calls and work orders from both customers and field technicians.
· Keep a record of incoming inquiries to be able to reference at a later date.
· Handle customer complaints by providing solutions to ensure the customer is satisfied.
· Directing customer escalations to the appropriate manager when escalated.
· Provide information on customer inquiries related to opening/closing dates, account balances, invoice questions and upcoming service appointments.
· Answering general questions regarding pool operation, water balance and chemical application.
· Ensuring all customer data is accurate and up to date.
· Updating payment information, and taking payments.
· Reliable access to internet while working remotely.
· Team player with proactive and positive approach to daily work.
· Strong problem solving and communication skills with a pleasant demeanor.
· The ability to multi-task and work with multiple personalities.
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Patience, empathy and the ability to stay calm on intense calls.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft products. (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
· Previous experience with a multi-line phone system.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times when representing the company.
· Ability to be on time and arrive to work in a timely manner.
· Highly motivated, organized, and reliable.
· Previous experience in the pool industry considered an asset. (Store Clerk, Weekly Service etc.)
· This position is remote with in-office training to start the season.
· Seasonal position from April 11thto June 30th.
· Working every Saturday from 9:00 am – 3:00pm
· 4 days worked between Monday to Friday (Static day off selected by you)
· Weekday hours 8:30 am – 5:00pm
Why Betz Pools Ltd.?
· Competitive wages
· Extended health and dental care for full-time seasonal employees
· Life Insurance
· CALM premium membership
· GoodLife corporate rate
· Inclusivity and accessibility in the workplace; we value and respect the differences and experiences you bring with you.
· We’re in it for the long haul; we want to invest in your growth and see you succeed with Betz pools for years to come. Not just this season but every season.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: Up to $23.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-04-11
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.