Rodeo FX|Rodeo FX
Data Analytics Coordinator Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Data Analytics Coordinator in our company, Rodeo FX. This vacancy is based in Montréal QC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Data Analytics Coordinator Job
Company: Rodeo FX
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Montréal QC
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-30
Posted on: nearmejobs.eu
Data Analytics Coordinator Job Detail
Repeatedly voted one of Montreal’s Top Employers and Employer of the Year for the 2022 Mercuriades Awards, Rodeo FX is a high-end creative company offering services in visual effects, advertising, animation, and experiential.
Nominated for 3 Emmy® Awards for its work on the series Stranger Things season 4, The Witcher season 2 and Foundation season 1, the independent, Oscar®-winning company boasts close to 800 artists.
Rodeo FX is a creative partner to the world’s best storytellers including Netflix, HBO, Disney, Marvel, Amazon Studios, Warner Bros. and Sony, and has collaborated on ads for YouTube, NBC and Apple. Current projects include Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, Resident Evil, Halo, and Stranger Things season 4. Recently released projects include Dune, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, WandaVision and The Witcher season 2, all earning nominations at the 2022 VES awards.
As a company founded and led by an artist, it is creativity above all that guides us. Our mission is to provide our talents with the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and thrive in a stimulating, caring environment. This is why we offer a flexible, hybrid and remote work structure in all our locations.
The Data Analytics Coordinator is responsible for updating, importing and extracting data from our databases in order to leverage information for greater insight into project profitability and workflow. This person works with our Financial Analysts and Business Intelligence Coordinators under our Director of Performance Planning & Business Intelligence to ensure the data across departments is accurate, and generates reports and visualization to help inform Managers & Executives on the status and progress of their departments and projects.
They will help update, integrate, maintain and execute proper data collection mechanisms across Rodeo FX. They will ensure the accuracy of the data and ensure our reporting is updated as requested. They will participate in other strategic projects related to improved workflow related to data maintenance and visualization.
- Import, extract and update internal reporting sheets with the latest information as it relates to data integration, Shotgrid Pages, Templates, Reporting, Tools, etc. Support with the integration of different systems, software, and CRM within our reporting and data collection structure;
- Utilize confirmed metrics to generate cross-organizational dashboards and reports for Management & Departments;
- Utilize information from Shotgrid and other internal databases, integrate efficient Data Visualization from other software to help improve the understanding of key performance indicators across Rodeo FX;
- In collaboration with the Director & VP of Performance Planning & Business Intelligence, help create new documents, tools and formulas to allow for more improved workflow across all departments;
- Apply efficient data extraction methods to improve efficiency and automate processes whenever possible through formulas, tools, and software visualization;
- Document procedures and workflows related to data processing, visualization and reporting in Confluence, and support employees across Rodeo through training and documentation.
- DEC or BA or Masters in a related field (Commerce, Business Intelligence, Data Science);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Strong knowledge of reporting and visualization software, such as Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI, etc;
- ShotGrid project management software knowledge a plus;
- SQL knowledge a plus;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract ;
- Flexible, hybrid and remote work structure in all our locations ;
- 5 paid sick/personal days ;
- 2 additional statutory holidays in the winter holidays ;
- Group Insurance, access to Dialogue online support and to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- RRSP with employer contribution ;
- Discounts on public transports, several spas, sports classes, art centers, cafes, furniture and several other local businesses.
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe every member on our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver projects.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://nearmejobs.eu/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.