This opening is a lead dentist role, Managing Clinical Director.
At Aspen Dental, we put You first, offering the financial security and job stability that comes with working with a world-class Dental Service Organization (DSO). Our best-in-class learning and development training program, competitive compensation, and flexible scheduling will help you thrive in your dental career. Let us handle your business and administrative tasks, so you can focus on what you do best: providing exceptional patient care.
Be part of a revolutionary dental team reshaping the industry’s landscape. As an Aspen Dental-supported practice, you’ll enjoy freedom and flexibility to have full clinical autonomy, backed by the support and resources of a nationwide network of experts. Access the latest technology, top-tier training, and immerse yourself in a rewarding and fun culture. Together, we’re making dentistry better for everyone.
$200000 – $300000 Per Year.
- Per day or per year guarantee
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Stipend
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
At Aspen Dental, we put you first. We offer:
- The opportunity to own your practice through the Practice Ownership Program
- A higher than average income potential*
- Part-time, full-time and flexible scheduling to suit your lifestyle and career goals**
- Unlimited access to free continuing education (live and online) to keep your skills and knowledge up to date
- A cutting-edge surgical training center to expand your scope of practice
- A fun and supportive culture that encourages collaboration and innovation
- A generous benefits package that includes paid time off, health, vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Back-end support to allow you more time to focus on your patients: finance, IT, marketing, billing, HR, call center, learning and development, plus so much more
- Source: ADA Health Policy Institute 2017 Survey of Dental Practice.
- May vary by independently owned and operated Aspen Dental location.
You’ll achieve success by:
- Leading a patient-centric team that respects your clinical judgment and leadership
- Assuming excellent quality of care for all patients while adhering to the highest standards of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- Conducting comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnosing dental conditions
- Offering treatment planning options and discussing them with patients
- Providing high-quality clinical treatments with excellence and efficiency
- Maintaining an awareness of the budget and working in conjunction with Operations team to attain financial objectives
- Mentoring and coaching new dentists and an entire team of dental professionals
- Keeping abreast of new developments in dentistry through continued education and professional development
- Networking with professional groups, dental associations, and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the greater community
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
ADMI Corp., d/b/a TAG The Aspen Group, its affiliates, related companies and independently owned supported clinical practices are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers and welcome everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.