Baylor Scott & White Health
- The Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance (BSWQA) is Baylor Scott & White’s accountable care organization. It is the largest clinically integrated network in Texas, providing value-based care (VBC) to more than 750,000 lives.
- The Director of Communications, Value-Based Care is responsible for supporting the marketing and communication activities of VBC’s offerings to build awareness and strengthen positioning with external and internal audiences.
- The Director will work closely with marketing and communications leadership develop and implement plans that promote the value of VBC to targeted audiences, including employers, physicians, customers, internal colleagues, executive leaders and the industry-at-large.
- The Director must monitor market dynamics and the competitive landscape, as well as provide timely and responsive changes to plans, tactics and messaging as appropriate.
- In addition, the director will participate in administrative and physician meetings, director meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in communications and marketing is required.
- Applicants must have a significant understanding of payer marketing, including Medicare Advantage and Health Insurance Exchange markets, as well as the ability to work with a variety of key stakeholders to direct and inform campaigns and activities.
- Public relations experience is a plus.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.