TCA HEALTH INC
Are you an accomplished development exec with a passion for community service? If so, we’d love to talk to you about the Director of Development & Communications role at TCA Health.
TCA Health, a Federally Qualified Health Center located on Chicago’s far south side has been a provider of innovative, accessible and quality primary care, dental, behavioral health services and more to Chicagoland’s underserved communities for over 50 years! The culture at TCA Health is one of service and commitment. Our team of dedicated professionals is the reason why TCA Health continues to be one of Chicago’s leading Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers.
TCA Health Inc. is seeking an experienced Director of Development & Communications to establish and lead the organization’s fundraising efforts and build relationships with individuals and organizations to secure new philanthropic and grant funding support. This rewarding opportunity offers you the ability to impact health equity in underserved communities and to be part of a team where your input and expertise are valued.
Key responsibilities include leadership of the organization’s fundraising, business development, grant initiatives, marketing and communications. If you have a passion for increasing and sustaining philanthropic engagement; fostering a culture of philanthropy; and ensuring that fund development is executed in keeping with your organization’s values, vision, and mission, this could be the opportunity you’ve been seeking. You’ll also manage the branding and outreach of TCA across all media platforms, as well as engage new and existing donors and funders on a local and national basis.
These are some of the qualifications required for a Director of Development in an organization like ours, but if you think you’ve prepared for this role in other ways, let us know!
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Non-Profit Development/Management, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of proven and successful experience in development/fundraising or a related field, preferably in a health care setting, including a 2+ years at a senior staff or management level with demonstrated success in leadership
- Hands-on, participative project management style and strong organizational skills.
- 1+ years of Marketing/Social Media Management experience.
- Experience writing donor communications such as annual reports, appeals and grant proposals for individuals, businesses and foundations.
- Experience creating and presenting polished marketing materials with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment with solid project and staff management skills.
- Familiarity with budgeting process and financial analysis.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook) proficiency.
- Experience in utilization of donor management (Donor Perfect) software.
- Understanding of the importance of making data driven decisions. Experience in analyzing collected data, measuring campaigns and event success to determine marketing effectiveness.
In return, TCA Health offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 21-days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, 401K with match and the chance to be part of a fantastic team committed to making a difference for our community.
If you want to help shape the future of a dynamic, fiscally responsible, well-respected healthcare organization, we’d love to hear from you!
EOE. No Recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60628: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fundraising: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.