Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broquerie, MB for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation in the first year
- Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
- Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
- Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
- Free parking
- Company events
- And more!!!!
Your days will include:
- Ensuring all safety and compliance standards are met throughout all of HyLife fleets
- Implementing systems to ensure company remains within acceptable ratings for US and Canadian regulations
- Providing broad range of transportation solutions to operate safely, within regulations while meeting customers’ needs
- Initiating and leading driver retention strategies
- ·Initiating and leading projects that lower incidents and accidents
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- Class 1 Driver’s license
- US & Canadian DOT compliance training and experience is mandatory
- 10 Years’ experience in transportation & Logistics as a driver
- Able to multitask under pressure to meet timelines as dictated in the industry
- Flexible schedule
- Animal Care & Emergency response experience an asset
- Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
- Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
- 4000+ employees worldwide
- We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact 204-424-2300. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $58,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- LA BROQUERIE, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- driving: 10 years (preferred)
- Class 1 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.