Tsingbei Education Group Inc.
- Help students individually or in small groups with assignments and reinforce learning and retention concepts under the supervision of the teacher
- Monitor and report student progress to consultants
- Support consultants to execute the overall study plan for each student.
- Collaborate with colleagues and willing to work with people in different situations.
- Assist in adapting situations, environment, materials, and activities so that the student can be successful
- Assist the Education team with administration duties
- Any other task as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate instruction and assessment practices to meet the needs of individual learners
- Experience using an inquiry-based and project-based learning approach
- Patient, compassionate, enthusiastic and have positive attitude about learning
- Sufficient patience for students and full passion for education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in ELL/ESL teaching
- ESL/ELL Certificate or BC teacher certificate preferred
- Related work experience with Grade 8-12 students is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Freelance, Casual
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- ELL/ESL teaching: 3 years (preferred)
- english teaching: 3 years (preferred)
- Mandarin (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (eslteachigjobs.net) you saw this job posting.