Qualifications and competencies:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with English teaching certificate (CELTA/ TESOL/ TEFL) is required.
- Previous experience in teaching large groups and IELTS preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills that can be applied across cultures.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, combined with flair and creativity to get the job done.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Singapore Citizen/PR only.
- To teach English courses as per EF’s Efekta System based on task-based learning to international students.
- To plan the classes and to mark students’ work.
- To conduct academic counselling.
- To contribute and share supplementary materials and ideas for the lessons.
- To attend school meetings and contribute to ideas and share supplementary materials to enhance the teaching standards.
- To input grades and attendance for students.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of the school’s academic resources.
- To administer regular tests to the class.
If you are interested and think this is the job for you, please submit your CV to [email protected] for a discussion on your career.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.