Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply.
If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or position at McGill University), do not apply through this Career Site. Login to your McGill Workday account and apply to this posting using the Find Jobs report (type Find Jobs in the search bar).
Athletics and Recreation
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the incumbent may perform some or all the listed general administration functions.
- Laundry services
- Equipment setup changeover
- Greets clients and answers specific inquiries with a positive attitude.
- Monitors sporting areas such as sports field and gymnasiums.
- Sets up and takes down equipment for event.
Other Qualifying Skills and/or Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge of French and English. McGill University is an English-language university where day-to-day duties may require English communication both verbally and in writing
Hours per Week:
10 (Part time)
Children’s Programming and Internal Events
Deadline to Apply:
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, [email protected] .
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.