Join Canada’s #1 voted ESL School. ILAC Vancouver is now hiring Onsite ESL Teachers (morning slot)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you, a talented ESL teacher with experience delivering in-person classes, who is passionate about teaching and adopts a customer-centered approach to working with international learners.
What you could be doing:
- Contributing to our unique face-to-face ESL learning experience on campus
- Teaching students in programs including:
- General + Cambridge English
- Pathway/EAP Program
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Business English
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada
- Previous teaching experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset but not required
- Professional Development workshops
- Customized curriculum created by Oxford University Press (OUP)
- Over 100 in-house proprietary tests
- Textbooks, supplementary material, and lesson plans
- Schedule Monday to Friday from 8:15 pm to 1:00 pm onsite
- Salary 20$ – 23$ per hour
- Medical/Dental Benefits/ RRSP contribution matching
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 5 paid sick’s days
- Paid professional development
- Education reimbursement
Apply Now! We are accepting applications immediately!
We thank all candidates in advance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
All ILAC employees are expected to be fully vaccinated in accordance with the ILAC’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- Day shift (8:15am – 1:00pm)
- Monday to Friday
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (eslteachigjobs.net) you saw this job posting.