Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
Campus Instructor – PT – Nights
Report To: Campus Director & Education Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture (TUBC) is a Chicago-based education company focused on the beauty industry. Founded by Mario Tricoci, an accomplished leader and world-renown innovator in the beauty industry, TUBC provides a premium education that develops graduates with the skills, knowledge and professionalism desired by leading companies in the industry.
Are you ready to share your passion, your expertise, and your unique skills with the next generation of beauty professionals? Now is the perfect time to join Tricoci University of Beauty Culture as a Campus Instructor. This rewarding position helps our students achieve their dreams as they prepare for a successful career in Cosmetology, Esthetics, and Barbering.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Current State Teaching License
- Self- Motivated, results oriented, strategic thinker
- Creative mindset individual who can bring energy and enthusiasm to the classroom
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Campus Instructor will independently oversee the day to day affairs of their classroom. The Campus Instructor will ensure the highest standard and consistent teaching approach to each student. Perform administrative functions. Abide by the school, state, and federal policies.
- Act as a motivating role model to our students, internal, and external clients.
- Engage in regular Communication with the Campus Director and Education Specialist.
- Implement student policies timely and consistently.
- Effectively supervise your classroom.
- Consistently be prepared for class by reviewing curriculum, developing lesson plans and course outlines, setting up the classroom, and making copies prior to the start of class.
- Instruct consistent curriculum in the classroom and on the clinic floor as mandated by school, state, or federal policies.
- Attend instructor meetings and training sessions.
- Ensure sanitation is completed by students daily.
- Evaluate and advise students on their academic and attendance progress,providing positive and constructive feedback to ensure strong outcomes.
- Instruct students on one or more subjects within the curriculum schedule.
- Conduct daily attendance at the start of each class.
- Recognize and counsel students on dress code violations immediately.
- Provide hands- on demonstration of all services taught.
- Create study guides, activities, and educational tools for students.
- Ensure all grades,forms, and feedback is completed timely.
- Foster teamwork within the student body and campus.
- Actively participate in student/client consultations.
- Be a role model while guiding the student in superior customer service.
- Deliver the proper attention to each client/student on the clinic floor.
- Resolve client situations within company standards.
- Initiate emergency closing phone tree to students.
- Assist with special projects.
- Paid Time Off
- CEU Classes
- Complimentary student clinic services
- Product Discounts
- Opportunity for career growth
- A rewarding work atmosphere
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.