Do you pay close attention to the little details and take pride in creating a safe and welcoming work environment for yourself and your teammates? Are you looking for a company that provides many opportunities for career progression and helps you develop the skills you need to succeed? If so, our Facilities Service Worker role may be exactly what you are looking for!
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for creating a visually welcoming first impression to our facility
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, and auto scrub all floor types (i.e.: washing, buffing, and waxing)
- Empty all interior and exterior garbage, recycling, and cardboard bins
- Thoroughly sweep and clean all exterior grounds
- Other cleaning and disinfecting as needed
- An ability to focus on details to ensure all areas (manufacturing, warehouse, offices, and washrooms) are maintained to the highest standard
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize pre-assigned tasks and adjust to changing priorities throughout the day
- The capability to work with your hands and keep up in a physically demanding environment
- The ability to operate machinery including floor machines, buffers, blowers, and washing machines
- Sound knowledge of WHMIS policies and procedures
You want to:
- Work for a company that has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its employees and customers
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are paramount to success
- Get a foot in the door at a diversified company with many avenues for career growth where your talents can be recognized
- Work closely with all disciplines within a manufacturing environment
- A competitive wage and the opportunity to grow
- Great benefits, including RRSP contributions, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events and $200 per year to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications and a member of our team will contact you soon. All the best!
All Internal applicants will be given priority for consideration for the first five business days that this position is posted. After that five days, Internal applicants will be considered along with all other applicants; however, are guaranteed at minimum a call from the Talent Acquisition team.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.