Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around May or June 2023 and continue through the entire Summer term (i.e., through August) or into early Fall 2023 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before applying.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school on your ability to work 40 hours per week before applying. Again, please do not apply until you know you can work 40 hours per week. This is required for external applicants. Many students will be limited to part-time during the academic year.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We provide an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by giving them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
- Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver or Victoria
This internship will provide opportunities to work with the North American Public Policy & Government Relations team on policy and business development, market analysis, and strategic engagement. The incumbent will have the opportunity to learn and grow, working across the team to support its full range of efforts, with a particular focus on renewable energy policy.
What You’ll Do
- Gain breadth and depth of knowledge of policy issues facing Tesla, with a focus on renewable energy generation, storage and electricity rates policy.
- Analyze policy initiatives for their impacts on Tesla
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
What You’ll Bring
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in relevant fields such as Political Science, Public Policy, International Studies, Economics or Business Administration
- Able to make 3-6 month commitment
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Capable of working remotely with a high degree of productivity
- Self-starting and solutions oriented
- A strong team player
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset, but not required
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.