LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
Due to continued success and growth, we have the need to expand our Clinical Team. You will join us in providing first class care to our patients.
Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to join our exciting high growth company. We want someone who is passionate about service, hardworking and self-motivated to join our team and assist our customers with home health testing.
This is a full time position that will require some weekend days and holidays. We are looking for a customer oriented individual with a great attitude, who is highly organized and self-motivated.
You will be a member of the primary contact team for results and clinical escalations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing patients with results on sexually transmitted infections, cancer screening, hormone testing or general health screening via telephone, chat and email.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with all team members.
- Following scripts as outlined by a clinical team lead
- Identifying and escalating clinical questions to team lead
- Adhering to all client program requirements and standard operating procedures
- Responding to inbound calls from patients seeking support related to the testing process, including questions regarding specific tests and sample collection
- To provide a comfortable and safe environment where patients can discuss their concerns and ask questions via telephone, asynchronous chat and email.
- To record interactions accurately and consistently in patient records
- Adhering to HIPPA guidelines
What we are looking for…..
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Minimum 1 years clinical experience working in a medical office, clinical call center, or hospital – don’t let this stop you from applying if you think this is the right role for you! We are looking for clinicians who are passionate about providing the highest level of patient care in a fast-paced setting. Telehealth experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an inbound/outbound call center environment preferably in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with sound decision making abilities.
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.