HealthStar Home Health
** UP TO A $2000 HIRING BONUS! **
HealthStar Home Health is looking to hire Home Health Aides (HHA) to join our rapidly growing LOCATION office. We are an energetic and innovative home care company with a mission to serve the underserved. We believe in putting our patients first, valuing our staff, and operating from our core set of values. The only thing we’re missing is YOU!
What your day will look like:
Visiting clients in their homes and helping them maintain their independence. There really is no place like home! You’ll be helping families in your community stay in their homes
Provide Personal Care Services to clients. This includes tasks such as helping people get in and out of bed, helping them shower, and making sure their home is clean and safe
Building relationships with your clients, and reporting any health concerns to the Nurse Case Manager
Why you’ll love this position:
- Maintain a great work/life balance. We understand you’re busy! We will work with your current schedule to ensure that you still have time for the things that matter most to you.
- The opportunity to serve the underserved. We believe everyone should have access to exceptional health care. Help us serve those who have been traditionally overlooked by the health care system
- A team of clinical and administrative professionals to support you. We operate as a team, and that means supporting each other in our roles at HealthStar.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Comfortable visiting patients in their homes and traveling around the LOCATION area
- Reliable transportation
- ICHRA Health Reimbursement plan for fulltime employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Work/Life Balance
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.