About the Role
Fantastic opportunity to join our growing hospitality team working across our campuses. We are looking for individuals who can:
- Support the management with the logistics of Hospitality delivery for this multi–site operation.
- Will have great flexibility and attention to detail.
- Will take pride in delivering a high level of service standards.
- Take ownership for the execution of all events and hospitality.
- Learn and develop a career with us.
- Self-motivated about working in a dynamic ‘everyday different’ environment.
- Outgoing personality who thrives in being the face of QM Hospitality at events.
- Passion for delivering great service, food, and drinks.
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends.
About the Department
The Directorate is one of the largest departments within Queen Mary, University of London and is committed to supporting and promoting student wellbeing at the College. For more information on Estates and Facilities, please visit the website: Estates and Facilities .
About Queen Mary
At Queen Mary University of London, we believe that a diversity of ideas helps us achieve the previously unthinkable.
Throughout our history, we’ve fostered social justice and improved lives through academic excellence. And we continue to live and breathe this spirit today, not because it’s simply ‘the right thing to do’ but for what it helps us achieve and the intellectual brilliance it delivers.
We continue to embrace diversity of thought and opinion in everything we do, in the belief that when views collide, disciplines interact, and perspectives intersect, truly original thought takes form.
We offer competitive salaries, access to a generous pension scheme, 30 days’ leave per annum (pro-rata for part-time/fixed-term), a season ticket loan scheme and access to a comprehensive range of personal and professional development opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of work life balance and family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and campus facilities including an on-site nursery at the Mile End campus.
These posts are based at the Mile End Campus but involve working across all our campuses. They are full-time, permanent appointments. The starting salary will be in the Grade 1 range of £24,092 – £25,400 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance.
Informal enquiries should be addressed to Bernardo Larrea Ugarte – [email protected] – on 020 7882 8262.
To apply for the role, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
The closing date for applications is 8 May 2023. Interviews are expected to be held shortly thereafter.
Valuing Diversity & Committed to Equality
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.