European Film Academy
In preparation for the Month of European Film and the European Film Awards, the Communication and Marketing Department of the European Film Academy seeks support starting from Summer.
- Newsletter support
- Website support
- Communication and marketing support
- Mandatory Internship from the University programme
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Ability to work remotely or on-site in the Berlin office
- Ability to work in a team and self-organisation
- Working languages: English (knowledge of other European languages including German welcome)
Our headquarters are based in Berlin, but our team consists also of people working in various other European cities. The European Film Academy is actively working on diversifying its team and wishes to include new colleagues regardless of their gender, socio-economic background, nationality, race, age, sexual orientation or disability.
With your cover letter, we expect a CV (max. 2 pages). As a mandatory internship, this is a remunerated position.
Deadline for submission: 9am (CET/Berlin time), 31 May 2023
Interviews to be held: 1 – 7 June 2023
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.