Asher College is hiring a full-time IT Instructor on our Sacramento Campus. If you have credentialed experience in IT and are looking for a new and different role, this may be the job for you. Our instructors operate in an innovative blended learning environment where teaching means giving lots of one-to-one assistance to students as well as delivering effective lectures, manage student progress, and motivate students on a regular basis. This full-time opportunity requires flexible weekday hours including some evening and Saturday work. This is an on campus position, no remote work, and not an adjunct position.
The ideal candidate will have relevant professional certifications, creative problem-solving ability solid communication, and good customer service skills. Teaching or training experience is a plus.
You can learn more about us by visiting www.asher.edu If you have interest in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter.
- Competitive compensation (Depending on Experience and Certifications)
- Employer paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance 401K plan including employer contributions
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic, ethical organization
- 3 years’ experience an IT environment
- Ability to utilize computer applications, such as Zoom, Teams, Microsoft Office, but not limited to
- Passion to help others succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently to individuals and groups
- Ability to complete administrative tasks on a regular basis
- Commitment to the success of the students and company
- College Degree and Professional Certifications including A+, Network+, Security+, are preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All students and staff follow COVID guidelines. We have taken extra cleaning precautions during this time.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- IT support: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.