St. Marys Golf & Country Club
This role requires the successful applicant to work closely with all members of our operational teams to ensure the success of our group functions through timely and organized execution of the dishwashing equipment. The Kitchen Porter’s key responsibility will be to wash and polish tableware and glassware while maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
Essential Job Functions:
Dishwashing & Polishing:
- Operate dishwashing equipment to clean tableware and glassware.
- Keep the dishwashing area and equipment clean and organized.
- Maintain assigned workstation in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Polish glassware.
- Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices.
- To ensure that soiled or damaged dishware are not put into use.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and comply with dress code.
- Attend in-house training and education sessions, as assigned.
Additional Job Functions:
- Ensure that the company food hygiene management system is followed.
- Attend team meetings as required and contribute to the development and growth of the business.
- Empty garbage and recycling bins, as required.
- To develop a working relationship within the company that will attain and maintain a high level of employee morale.
- To conduct him/herself in such a manner to encourage fellow employees to follow, thus enhancing the status of the position and that of the company.
- To comply with the local kitchen sanitary regulations.
- Education: Completion or working toward a High School Diploma.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to varied tasks and working hours
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25lbs
- Kitchen cleanliness and meeting sanitary regulations.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
St. Mary’s Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion and supporting the well-being of our employees. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply and accommodations throughout the selection process will be made upon request.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Marys, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Dishwashing: 1 year (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.