Neo-Global Education Ltd.
Company Operating Name: Neo-Global Education Ltd.
Business address: 4789 Yonge Street, Suite 1008, North York, ON, CA M2N 0G3
Title of position: Language School Manager
NOC 2016: 0421, NOC 2021: 40020
Starting date: ASAP
· Plan, develop, implement, and maintain academic policies and procedures.
· Direct and oversee the operation of our school, ensuring compliance with governing legislation and regulations. Maintain effective communication with government regulatory bodies.
· Plan and oversee the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure overall academic success.
· Lead and coordinate the development and implementation of training programs and curriculums, such as IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP, Duolinggo, SAT/SSAT, etc.
· Teach our courses, such as IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP, Duolinggo, SAT/SSAT, etc.
· Plan and manage the school’s budget and allocate funds appropriately.
· Oversee the hiring and training of instructors and staff members.
· Supervise marketing manager to plan and implement marketing strategies/plans and seek growth opportunities
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $58 per hour
Regular Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Location of Work: 4789 Yonge Street, Suite 1008, North York, ON, CA M2N 0G3
Benefits package: 10 days paid vacation every year or 4% of the salary. Group Insurance (including extended health, dental and long-term benefits, etc.)
Language of work: English
Skills Requirements: Strong leadership skills, decision making skills, communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills. Extensive knowledge in IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP, Duolinggo, SAT/SSAT training.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or teaching English as a second language or related field is required.
Work experience: At least one-year of related work experience is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $58.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (eslteachigjobs.net) you saw this job posting.