Queen's University Belfast
Queen’s Management School at Queen’s University Belfast, is currently seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to the post of Careers Administrator.
This role has responsibility for the development and implementation of a full range of careers education, information, advice, and guidance services within QMS and for coordinating and contributing to the full programme of services provided by Careers, Employability and Skills at QUB. The postholder will provide expert, up-to-date advice, information, and support on the range of career options available to our students.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate you have:
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 3 years recent and relevant experience in substantive delivery of careers education and guidance work or employability development programmes; OR Significant recent and relevant experience in substantive delivery of careers education and guidance work or employability development programmes.
- Experience in advocating for students with key client groups, for example, employers and academics.
- Experience of managing own work and working in and across teams including working with academics.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria, please click on the Candidate Information link below.
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
We offer an excellent employment package that includes:
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement of 8.4 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays)
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. We have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Race) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity ; www.qub.ac.uk/qgi and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/
Informal enquiries may be directed to Fiona Gaffney at [email protected]
Attractive Reward and Benefits Package
Information for International Candidates
About the School
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.