Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC
Medical Nurse Practitioner
Monte Nido Parsippany
Monte Nido Affiliates has been delivering treatment for eating disorders for over two decades.Our programs offer a model of treatment that blends medically sophisticated care with a personalized treatment approach. Our work is grounded in evidence-based strategies for adults and adolescents suffering from eating disorders. We work from a multi-disciplinary treatment team approach while integrating state-of-the-art medical, psychiatric, nutritional, and clinical strategies to provide comprehensive care within an intimate home setting.
We are seeking a part-time Medical Nurse Practitioner (<5 hours/week) to work at Monte Nido Parsippany located in Parsippany, NJ. This position will be supporting our IOP/PHP programs.
- Conduct HPs and examinations or assessments for each new admission.
- Order or prescribe medications for clients upon admission or during treatment.
- Oversee care of any patient needing medical stabilization, to include transfers when indicated.
- Educate patients and families as appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited MSN program for a clinical Nurse Practitioner.
- ANCC Board Certified in a primary care discipline (e.g., FNP, WHNP, etc.).
- Licensed as Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or equivalent.
- Competency working in both outpatient and inpatient settings is very helpful.
- Must hold BLS/CPR prior to starting work; we can arrange training if needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.