Pensacola Dermatology by Amy Watson, MD
Pensacola Dermatology by Amy Watson, M.D. is a well established, physician owned, single location practice in the heart of Pensacola near Cordova Mall and Pensacola International Airport that specializes in medical Dermatology. With 4 providers, this busy practice offers a great team-based working environment in its beautiful state-of-the-art facility. This full-time position is available for a candidate with Medical Receptionist experience.
This position is a medical office receptionist position and its duties include:
- Greeting patients
- Assisting patients with entering demographic and medical histories in our patient portals (Ipad based)
- Answering the phone
- Making patient appointments
- Verifying insurance
- Verifying and collecting deductibles & co-pays
- Front desk cross-coverage
- Other general duties
Qualified candidates shall:
- Have excellent people skills
- Be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have plenty of experience with patient reception
- Have experience with practice management software and electronic medical record or electronic health record software
- Include relevant experience, qualifications, and skills in the cover message when applying for this job
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with employer match (after plan qualifications are met)
- Healthcare insurance is not offered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Private practice
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you available to work full-time Mondays through Thursdays from 7:45 am to 5:00 pm and on Fridays 7:45 am to 1:00 pm?
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please explain what level and how much experience you have as a Medical Office Receptionist? What key skills do you have for this position?
- Do you currently live within daily driving distance of our office (Pensacola?)
- Pensacola Dermatology does not offer healthcare insurance to its employees. Do you have an alternative source of healthcare/medical insurance?
- Medical office: 2 years (Preferred)
- being a receptionist in a healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.