We are seeking a Professional, High Energy Medical Office Representative to help us provide excellent customer service and quality of care to our patients.
Company description: Aspire Dermatology, with 8 conveniently located offices throughout Rhode Island, is a highly professional provider of a full range of dermatology services from skin screenings and cosmetic procedures to Mohs surgery.
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours, Monday — Friday 8:00 am — 5:00 pm (or similar hours, must be flexible)
Pay: TBD based on education, certifications, and experience. Medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays benefits, retirement plan with employer match, group life insurance.
Job Description: Multi-functional role, providing administrative, front desk and billing duties to ensure excellent quality of care to patients.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: providing excellent customer service to our patients and our teammates, understanding demographics, insurance verification, prior authorization & referrals, collecting deductibles, co-pays & co-insurance, balancing cash drawer and reconcile end of day; answering phone calls with patient inquiries, confirming insurance information, data entry, scheduling appointments, faxing and using EMR software, maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance. Must be able to interact in a highly professional manner with patients, co-workers, and supervisors. Must possess strong computer skills.
Report to: Office Supervisor
Qualifications: – Associate’s degree, OR: 2 years’ experience in a healthcare administration setting preferred
– Strong computer skills; Must be able work with various computer programs effectively and efficiently, including but not limited to, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook, and Google Chrome/Firefox.
– CPT/ICD 10 coding
– 40 WPM; A typing test will be given
– COVID19 and Influenza vaccines are mandatory
– Proficient in spelling and grammar of English language
– Reliable transportation is a must.
– Attention to detail and ability to utilize skills interchangeably to all areas of medical practice a must
– Knowledge of Medical Terminology/Anatomy preferred.
For more information about our practice, please visit us at www.aspiredermatology.com’
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.