First State Orthopaedics
First State Orthopaedics is in search of a Full-Time Medical Records Clerk, preferably with Legal experience, in our Newark DE office location to support a fast-paced Medical Records Department. Responsibilities include processing requests from Medical Records from Attorneys, Third Party Vendors, Disability Determination Services and Insurance Companies in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the established HIPAA and State of Delaware guidelines and procedures of First State Orthopaedics.
Position Requirements: Previous experience preferred as a paralegal or clerical in a legal setting. High School Diploma. Good communication and computer skills and good working knowledge of general medical terminology.
- Complete FMLA, short term disability paperwork according to protocols.
- Answer and make follow up phone calls and emails.
- Sending and responding to tasks.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the NextGen EPM, EMR, and ICS operating systems.
- Process and maintains electronic incoming faxes and distribute
- Maintains a working knowledge of creating, scanning, and filing in ICS
- Ability to interface with support departments and articulate issues and concerns.
Job Type: Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.