On Call Wound Care
We are professional, agile and our goal is to provide the services of our nurse practitioner who will evaluate and treat patients at the comfort of their home or if they are residing at a skilled or long-term care nursing facility. Our mission is to achieve faster healing of chronic wounds and to prevent the development of facility-acquired pressure injuries by providing evidence-based treatments with an emphasis on value delivery and personalized compassionate care. .
Our team of Medical Transcriptionists are responsible for transcribing medical records, reports and other types of health-related information. To succeed in this role, the successful candidate will have a keen sense of attention to details, the ability to multi-task and the desire to be part of a team that works cooperatively. They must live in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Our company is growing rapidly, making it an ideal place to build your career as a Medical Transcriptionist.
- Provide quality documentation for the physicians’ services.
- Be able to work with healthcare professionals and patients to ensure that the correct information is documented in a timely manner.
- Perform quality reviews of all documents for accuracy.
- Be familiar with transcription software.
- Perform general clerical tasks such as copying, faxing, and filing.
- Work within established policies and procedures.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Medical transcription: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Healthcare Documentation Specialist (Required)
- Registered Healthcare Document Specialist (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Cape Coral, FL 33904
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.