Noble Education Initiative, Inc.
Serve as classroom teacher for the assigned subject(s). Ensure student improvement goals are achieved, as defined by the Principal. Assist in fostering adaptive and collaborative relationships across the school community. Support the vision of the school and maximize the performance and impact of their mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide classroom instruction for assigned subject(s) and grade level(s)
- Excel at standards-aligned classroom teaching, classroom management, and team communication (students, families, staff)
- Be responsible for improvement (if applicable) on the number of students scoring at a level of Proficient or Advanced, compared to previous academic year baseline
- Participate actively in grade level/team-based collaboration structures that result in exceptional team support and dynamics
- Provide small group and individual intervention based on requirements of Response to Intervention Squared
- Be responsible for grade level classroom accommodations in support of SPED and ELL services
- Participate in team and individual program planning meetings, department meetings and conferences
- Attend community days, staff meetings, required training, and professional development programs
- Serve as an exceptional model for the core values of the school with students, families, and community
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to learn and upgrade job skills in order to meet changing demands of the position
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and stay current with confidentiality requirements
- Promote a harassment-free environment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships; demonstrate a commitment to teamwork
- Ability to learn and utilize office equipment, computers, and software, especially as systems are upgraded
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to react well under pressure, handle and balance multiple demands at one time, work with frequent interruptions, and perform duties and tasks at expected levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of and ability to perform duties in full compliance with all GA Board of Education, state and federal laws, methods, requirements, policies, procedures, and activities pertinent to the duties of this position
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to use independent judgment and demonstrates initiative to act without being asked
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or subject, advanced degree preferred
- Experience teaching middle school aged students preferred
- State licensing and requirements for highly qualified status must be met and maintained
- Experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the responsibilities of this position
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
· Minimal physical exertion required.
· Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The noise level in the office work environment is moderate. Noise level may rise at a school with high student traffic.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the school’s salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by the school.
· This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY:
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with the school’s Policy.
The Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $46,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.