NOW HIRING PM TECHNICIAN/DIESEL MECHANIC ASAP PLUS 2,500 Stay On Bonus Please Call Pete at (832) 510-5681 (Sebring FL)
Job Title NOW HIRING PM TECHNICIAN/DIESEL MECHANIC ASAP! PLUS 2,500 Stay On Bonus Please Call Pete at (832) 510-5681 (Sebring FL)
Primary Location Sebring, Florida
Employee Type Employee
Waste Connections, Inc. has immediate openings for a high energy PM Tech/Diesel Mechanic to join the team at our Hauling location in Sebring, FL. Previous waste experience would be a huge plus!
This will be a Monday – Friday position working 1:00 PM – 1:00 AM and every other Saturday. Plus $2,500 Stay On Bonus!
Great pay plus we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and year round work. OT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services. Performs inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Minimum 1 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to repair trucks on the road. Usually well-lighted and ventilated. Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to handle greasy or dirty tools. These factors require following basic safety precautions.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement preferred or the ability to obtain in the future
- Minimum 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must provide own personal tools. Welding/fabrication experience a huge plus!
- Computer experience a Plus!
Do not stop by or call our local office.
Please apply online at .
If you have any problems filling out the application call Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 08:35:59 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.