University of Leeds
View All Vacancies
Salary: Grade 4 (£22,197 – £24,715 p.a. depending upon experience)
Interview Date: 14th June 2023
The role is based on the University campus in the Occupational Health Department with scope for it to be undertaken in a hybrid manner. We are also open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
This role will require you to play an active role in the efficient delivery of this service. Within the role you will use your expertise in data input, database management, diary management and coordination and preparation of reports. The role will also include audio typing, writing and preparing letters and maintenance and development of office systems (including COHORT, the University’s online occupational health system). The Service currently employs five Occupational Health Practitioners an Occupational Health Technician and a part time Physician, as well as a small administrative team.
The University of Leeds is one of the top 135 universities in the world. We have a truly global community, with more than 39,000 students from 170 different countries and over 9,000 staff of 100 different nationalities. Established in 1904, we have a strong tradition of academic excellence, reflected in first-class student education, along with world-leading research that has a real impact around the globe.
What we offer in return
• 26 days holiday plus 16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – that’s 42 days a year!
• Generous pension scheme options plus life assurance
• Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
• Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
• Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Joanne Hoban, Head of Occupational Health Service
Email: [email protected]
Location: Leeds – Main Campus
Faculty/Service: Professional Services
School/Institute: Wellbeing, Safety & Health (inc Occ Health)
Category: Administrative and Clerical Support
£22,197 to £24,715
Contract Type: Ongoing
Release Date: Monday 22 May 2023
Closing Date: Friday 02 June 2023
Wednesday 14 June 2023
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this posting.