- Teach students English online, includes speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Textbook and teaching support are provided.
- Small class size, usually 1 – 4 students.
- Students may have just little English knowledge at fundamental class.
- Students ages from 10 to 18, but might be younger or older.
- 30 minutes, 1 hour or 90 minutes per lesson.
- Can teach from home, clean, tidy and quiet room background required.
- Flexible time schedule, usually lessons will be set up in early morning and/or evening due to time zone difference.
- A bachelor degree, or college diploma with major in English or Education related.
- ESL teacher qualification TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate preferred.
- Ontario certified teacher preferred.
- Laptop/PC with webcam, headset and microphone.
- Stable and fast internet connection, able to handle high quality video call.
- Two years or more teaching experiences preferred.
- Lively, vibrant and engaging teaching styles preferred.
Job Types: Freelance, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $22.00-$36.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- On call
- English teaching: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (eslteachigjobs.net) you saw this job posting.