Top Class Edge Learning
Are you a committed, reliable, and personable individual who is highly motivated to help students in Grades 9-12 and beyond? Top Class Edge offers individual & personalized support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits.
Who You Are:
- Confident tutoring high school English (Grades 9-12) and ESL English, confident and knowledgeable about the Ontario English Curriculum
- OCT certified or on track to complete certification
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from a Canadian university
- Strong English teaching/tutoring background
- Ability to organize and multi-task
- Passionate about teaching and coaching, and love building rapport with students
- Strong motivational skills and an ability to keep students on task
- Excellent command of English and strong communication skills
- Available during evenings and/or weekends. This position needs to be filled immediately as a part-time position.
Thank you to all interested candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If the ad is still posted, then we are still hiring for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Lessons will be held online.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- teaching/tutoring: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (eslteachigjobs.net) you saw this job posting.