Nao Now Tutoring
Nao Now Global Tutoring is a leading online tutoring company that provides personalized and effective mentoring services to students worldwide. Our mission is to help students improve their English and achieve their academic goals by offering tailored mentoring sessions that cater to their individual needs and learning styles.
Our mentors are highly qualified and experienced mentors who are passionate about teaching and helping students succeed. They are equipped with the latest teaching methodologies and technologies to ensure that students receive the best possible learning experience.
At Nao Now Global Tutoring, we are committed to providing excellent customer service. We understand that each student has unique needs, and we strive to meet those needs through personalized attention and support. Each student is matched with a mentor based on common interest, educational and career goals, and much more. We are dedicated to helping students achieve their academic goals and succeed in their academic and professional careers.
Nao Now Global Tutoring is hiring enthusiastic virtual ESL mentors for our English Language Education Program. Teach 1-on-1 and small group classes to K-12 and adult students using our advanced, well-designed curriculum from the comfort of your dorm or home! Build lasting connections with your students during weekly 25-50 minute classes. As a mentor, you will help students advance their English language skills and develop the skills to become confident public speakers and global leaders. If you have a passion for helping students accomplish their dreams and are available to work before 10 am EST, after 7 pm EST, and/or weekends, apply today: https://naonow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23
- All classes are REMOTE, and can be done from anywhere in the world
- You choose your own schedule! You can choose to work between 1 to 25 hours a week, and can choose which days work best for you
- Conduct activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies
- Encourage and engage students to speak in English
- Motivate students and use humor to induce a pleasant learning environment
- Maximize students’ talk time through reading passages and conversation
- Display excellent classroom management
- Keep accurate records of student performance
- Communicate with the Nao Now team, as needed
- No teaching/tutoring experience required; all necessary training is provided by the company before your first class
- Available to tutor in the mornings (before 10 am EST), late evenings (after 7 pm EST), or weekends (most of our students are located in Korea)
- All majors are encouraged to apply
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds
- Display patience and cultural awareness
** To APPLY: Please fill out an application on our website **(https://naonow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- ESL Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this job posting.