brightlearn is a platform where test prep instructors and college counselors can deliver courses to college bound students.
brightlearn invites you to partner with us to share your passion for teaching and guiding young minds. Here is a chance to inspire future minds of tomorrow and make a real difference. brightlearn is looking for test prep instructors, program creators and facilitators to deliver IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE and GMAT courses. This is an opportunity to be your own boss and work on flexible schedules.
Fill in this form – https://brightlearn.co/signup
As an Online IELTS/TOEFL/ESL Instructor, the responsibilities are as follows –
- Deliver online courses, boot camps and ongoing sessions to test takers.
- Create an energetic, encouraging and professional environment during the programs
- Design lessons, activities and tasks to be completed by the students in the sessions.
- Develop practice questions, tests and other material resources which could be used for the lessons
- Provide feedback to on the forum, via email and during online sessions to the students
- Create promotional material including videos, articles and activities to generate and increase student interest and engagement
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Certificate, diploma, degree or attending education in teaching, tutoring, education, English, Arts, or a related field.
- Experience with teaching and preparing for standardized tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE and GMAT etc
- Experience teaching or tutoring youth and adults.
- Background in English, literature is preferred
- Ability to encourage, motivate and involve the students in the programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with kids/youth and parents
- Nice to have – Ability to speak languages such Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Spanish, French etc
- Have a criminal record check done or be ready for one
Sign up at https://brightlearn.co/signup
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Pay: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (eslteachigjobs.net) you saw this job posting.