The University at Buffalo (UB) School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (
Office of Student, Professional and Community Affairs
is seeking a
Student Engagement Coordinator
to deliver student services, program initiatives and events to support student success and retention for
This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to a robust pharmacy education program. The Student Engagement Coordinator will work closely with the Associate Director for Students Affairs, Office of Student, Professional & Community Affairs, Office of Admissions and Advisement and Office of External Relations to provide administrative support and collaboration to achieve the retention goals and fulfill the mission of the school. Specific responsibilities will include utilizing best practices and student development theory to support student success and career exploration.
- Support of student success, engagement and retention through development and implementation of Learning Communities and Pods; assist with coordination of community service curricular requirements and support of student organizations.
- Collaborate and assist Associate Director of Student Affairs in implementing professional development and outreach programs and support and maintain web content for student resources and engagement.
- Provide student advisement and assist with early intervention referral and case management system for student wellness and academic intervention.
- Provide general administrative support for student services offices, programs and events.
- Oversee and manage credentialing and training verifications.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the
University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this posting.