The School of Dental Medicine
seeks to fill the position of
Facilities Planning and Management Officer (FPMO)
to assist the School of Dental Medicine in managing all aspects of Clinical facilities, maintaining the current conditions of, as well as planning and managing changes in the physical facilities (space, buildings and equipment), and providing school-wide leadership to endure that the School meets the University, New York State and Federal requirements associated with a health care facility.
The incumbents’ direct responsibilities include:
- With the Facility Advisory Management Committee for the preparation and submission of all Space and Rehabilitation Requests for Squire and the SDM portion of the Biomedical Research Building, the management of approved projects and the ongoing care and maintenance of all existing space and equipment.
- All aspects of the line supervision of various professional and clerical staff.
- Planning, developing, implementing, managing and evaluating policies and procedures for all aspects of Facilities management in two buildings that Dental Medicine encompasses including Dental Equipment replacement and repair.
- Representing the School of Dental Medicine at the University-level regarding space and facilities planning and management.
- Facilities reporting for outcomes assessments and CODA requirements and accreditation.
- Along with the Chief Compliance Officer, for major aspects of operations-based regulatory compliance including developing, implementing and evaluating policies and procedures ensuring compliance as well as serving as a point-of-contact with regulatory agencies and acting as the liaison between the agencies and personnel within the School of Dental Medicine and the University in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo .
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (nearmejobs.eu) you saw this posting.